Introduction: The inclined packaging machine is adopted to reduce the impact force of materials falling with gravity during the packaging process. It is suitable for all kinds of heavier products and fragile products.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel/Whtasapp: +86 17388602385
1. Packing heavy products. The inclined packing process can effectively reduce the impact of packing items on the bag, which is usually used to pack live fish, frozen poultry, seafood and heavy hardware.
2. Package fragile products. They are well integrated with weighing and metering systems for fragile products such as potatoes, fruits, baked goods, biscuits, pastries and other general fragile products.
1. Stainless steel frame.
2. Servo driven film pulling system.
3. Photo sensor for automatic tracking eye marks.
4. Hot printer and film feeding system synchronous working together.
|Frame structure||Stainless steel|
|Packing speed||Max. 80 bpm|
|Power supply||220V, 50HZ, 4Kw|
|Air requests||0.3m3/min, 0.6Mpa|
|Film roll diameter||Reel outer Φ16 In. max. ; Reel core Φ3.0 In.|
|Install Power||AC Single phase, 50Hz, 220V (48V is available on optional)|
|Air Consumption||2CFM @6 bar|
|Weight||Approx. 680 kg|
Connecting With Us
After receiving your inquiry, We will send you the quotation as soon as possible.
As one of our hot-sell packaging system, Model LD-F620A is not only suitable for the packing of food products such as candies, snacks, but also suitable for a wide rang of fasteners and hardwares, such as iron nails, screws, bolts, nuts etc.
Suitable for packing all kinds of grain material, sheet material, strip material and abnormity material which such as candy, sunflower seeds, peanut, nuts, beans, potato chips, popcorn, almond, dry fruit, hardware and plastic can be weighed by the ration.